PCB Board Diagram

Обсуждение HDX BD1 (SMP8642)

Moderator: Модераторы

PCB Board Diagram

Postby ibster on Fri Jul 08, 2011 14:55

Hello,

im new to this forum, have a BD1 which is currently stuck on the loading screen after an unsuccessful application of latest popcorn firware. I was following the instructions for trying to recover it and found that the wires on the SATA connector had become disconnected from the PCB board. Before i can install a drive i need to solder the wires back in. Does anyone have a diagram of which wires go where ? If not can someone with a BD1 take a picture so i can see which wire needs to go where. I know this may be difficult as most of the systems will have glue around the joints. Mine unfortunately did not have any !

thanx
ibster

Re: PCB Board Diagram

Postby None on Fri Jul 08, 2011 15:44

ibster wrote:Before i can install a drive i need to solder the wires back in.
We likely can help you if you place here a photo of site PCB damaged at you.
Тренируйте лоб, ещё очень много не пробитых стен!
None
Administrator

Postby ibster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 00:14

Here is a picture, i hope it is clear enough, basically there are 2 cords, each with 2 wires, need to now where they go on the PCB
thanks again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ibster

Postby None on Thu Jul 21, 2011 08:57

ibster wrote:Here is a picture
Foot in a photo visible is better than the damage place :mrgreen: You have chosen very bad method of repair. SATA connector it a standard detail for modern motherboards (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_ATA).It is necessary to buy such connector and to solder it into place. If it would be desirable to repair such method use this pinout http://pinouts.ru/HD/serialATA.shtml
Тренируйте лоб, ещё очень много не пробитых стен!
None
Administrator

Return to HDX BD1